10537 Englishman Dr, MD 20852$2,250/Monthly
Affordable Metro 3BR Townhome - Walk to Parks - Accessible to Highway and Shopping
House - MD
Finding something AFFORDABLE without SACRIFICING convenience, comfort, and reliability…..
can be a REAL challenge in Rockville/Bethesda….
But what if you could have it ALL?? The latest NEW developments, smack in proximity to shopping, parks, Metro and highway access….?
A private, comfortable home to call yours at a reasonable price…..
That’s why I specialize in bringing private owned condos available to you for rent….
And I have an incredible deal going at at least $200 under market….
WHY??? …. because my client, the owner doesn’t want to pay ANOTHER month for an empty high-end condo in thousands of taxes, HOA fees, and mortgage etc etc
But let my problem be your OPPORTUNITY……
It’s a GEM of a LOCATION. ….. Our home is literally at The Heart of ROCKVILLE. Right around from access to beltway/highways – (I270, I370, I200, I495).
…. in the highly coveted N.Bethesda Pike And Rose development…
The latest shopping – CAVA, REI, &Pizza, Ramen, EarthTrek (rock climbing), Pike & Rose – BIBIBAP, iPic movies, Pinstripes, wholefoods, food lion, etc etc…….. ALL at your finger tips ….
The Owner LOVED being here and had to move quickly for a new job……
He just renovated the place hardwood and carpet flooring, light fixtures and more…..
….so we understand this condo SAVES TIME and MONEY for YOU…. !!
to boot, this is a PROFESSIONALLY managed property to KEEP your home ACCOUNTED for.
But don’t listen to me, check out the “luxury” APTs across the street who are GLAD to charge you $2,600+ WITHOUT any of the above!
…………..Because I PROMISED the owner to rent this place FAST…. we’re offering a DEAL to the RIGHT applicant
this will not last long……
… If that’s YOU then See Below!
This is a newly listed, Immaculate Custom 3BR downtown Bethesda End Unit Townhome
– Inside the COVETED downtown Bethesda! Blocks away from Bethesda Row with Top Restaurants and shopping
– 17 min walk to Metro straight down Redline (no transfers) to Washington DC
– AVOID the beltway, And get to the Heart of DC (Dupont, Chinatown, Georgetown), locally in 30 min
– Square in the middle of the research/biotech corridor (NIH, Walter Reed Hospital, UHUHS, American University, etc. etc)
– Away from traffic on Bradley, highway, and downtown, nestled next to Little Falls Park, Norwood Local Park with direct access to hiking trails
– New Fresh Paint
– Newly installed carpet and hardwood flooring
– Renovated Light Fixtures and Window Fixtures
– Walkout from Master Bedroom
– He/She closets in Master Bedroom
– Private Back Patio space (partially fenced)
– Auto on/off and dimming light switches with motion detectors
– Tiled Baths
– Washer/Dryer in unit
– Tenant Responsible for Utilities
– credit check and deposit (640+)
– Clean, Responsible and Friendly!
– Drop me a line with some Experience and Background about yourself and schedule a showing
Good Credit Must Apply (640+), Tenant Responsible for Utilities
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Floor Area is 1,152 square
- Pet Friendly
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling